Started at Practice Plus Group
General Medical Council number
Lekarz 1990 Akademia Medyczna im prof. Feliksa Skubiszewskiego w Lublinie
Dr. Alicja A’Court is a highly qualified medical professional with a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the field of anaesthetics and intensive care. She graduated from the Medical University in Łódź, Poland in the year 2000, where she obtained her medical degree. She then went on to pursue a PhD-Dr. med. at the Institute of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine of the University of Münster, Germany in 2005.
Specialty Doctor in Anaesthetics, Queen Alexandra Hospital Portsmouth University NHS Trust, Portsmouth 2014-2021.
Locum Consultant Anaesthetist, Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust, Nottingham 2021-2022.
- PhD-Doctor Medicinae studies and dissertation, Institute of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine of University of Münster, Germany 2005
- Participation in NAP Audits 2014-2021
- Multi-centre clinical studies of intraoperative awareness in obstetric population-Dreamy 2018
- Publications in national and international peer review journals
- Presentations on national patient safety conference and local Anaesthetic Departments meetings
- Yearly clinical Audits
Memberships and/or fellowships
- Royal College of Anaesthetists member 2010
- European Society of Anaesthesiology 2014
- General Medical Council 2004