Paying for yourself with Practice Plus Group might be more accessible than you think with our payment plans.
Through our partner Chrysalis Finance, we offer approved patients a range of funding options to pay for one-off private treatments.
This means you can spread the cost of your treatment using our interest free and low APR finance options, which can be arranged in advance.
Finance is available over 12 months 0% or longer-term options available from 36-60 months 9.9% APR.
Illustration of payment terms
|£2500||9.9%||36 payments of £80.08|
|£3500||9.9%||36 payments of £112.12|
|£5000||9.9%||48 payments of £125.62|
|£6000||9.9%||48 payments of £150.74|
|£7950||9.9%||48 payments of £199.73|
|£9000||9.9%||60 payments of £189.02|
|£10,000||9.9%||60 payments of £210.02|
Monthly payments are collected by Direct Debit and are subject to the usual guarantee from your bank.
*Amount of Credit £3,000.00. Total Amount Repayable £3,459.60. Repayable by 36 monthly payments of £96.10. Representative 9.9% APR variable.
*Finance is Subject to status and full terms and conditions apply.
Practice Plus Group Hospitals Limited trading as Practice Plus Group is an Appointed Representative of Chrysalis Finance Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking.
To learn more about paying for yourself, visit one of our hospital or surgical centre pages below, or contact us:
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Barlborough
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Emersons Green
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Ilford
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Plymouth
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Shepton Mallet
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Southampton
- Practice Plus Group Surgical Centre, Devizes
- Practice Plus Group Surgical Centre, Gillingham
- Practice Plus Group Surgical Centre, St Mary’s Portsmouth