Partnering with NHS
At Practice Plus Group we have a proud history of working closely with the NHS to deliver high quality healthcare services, reducing waiting times and giving the patient a greater level of choice.
We are the UK’s largest independent provider of NHS services, playing a key part in ensuring free and fair access to healthcare for everyone.
- Practice Plus Group currently delivers more than 70 dedicated NHS services throughout the UK
- Our teams treat more than a million patients every year, meeting a wide range of healthcare needs
- We use the same governance and accountability procedures as the NHS, so we can be measured by the same standards of success.
Patients at the heart
The main benefit of our partnership with the NHS is a better service for patients. Working with a range of partners enables the NHS to ensure that patients are treated quickly and professionally in a location and at a time of their choosing. Together we can focus on improving the quality of service delivery, reducing waiting times and ensuring positive treatment outcomes for everyone.
- Our hospitals don’t deal with emergency cases and specialise in a select range of treatment; this means that the NHS patients who use our services know they will get the treatment that they were expecting, on the day they were expecting it
- We use our ability to be agile and innovate to help the NHS introduce new ideas and ways of working; we’re always coming up with plans for improving the value we deliver to our NHS partners and the experience we give our patients.