Switchboard: 020 8607 5200
Safer Custody Helpline
If you have any safeguarding concerns for residents in our care, please contact the Safer Community hotline on 020 8607 5303.
Email: HARVisits@mitie.com (to arrange legal visits – for legal professionals only)
Email: HIRCDomesticVisits@mitie.com (to arrange a social visit)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (to request medical records)
Visiting hours are 2pm-9pm every day. Last admission is at 8.30pm.
- You must book your visit in advance.
- You must bring the following:
- photo ID (passport or driving licence)
- utility bill showing your name and address
As per Home Office requirements, all visitors over the age of 18 must present the following ID prior to entry:
One of the following:
- A passport (current or if expired within 5 years of expiry date). This can include foreign passports and travel documents recognised by HM Government
- European Community identity card
- Photographic driving licence
- Or two of the following:
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Rail or bus pass with photograph
- Employer’s ID card or NUS student card
- Young person’s proof of age card
- Trade union membership card
- Senior citizen travel pass issued by a local authority
- Home Office ARC card (asylum support application registration card)
- Benefits book
There is a refreshment kiosk in the hall and visitors may bring £10 in change to purchase drinks and snacks.
Please bring a £1 coin to use one of the lockers provided, this will be reimbursed to visitors when they depart the centre.