What is a PEG?
- The Patient Engagement Group (PEG) provides a way of sharing information. We support and sustain service improvement pathways in partnership with the six boroughs of the South West London (SWL) Integrated Care Boards (ICB)
- The PEG allows patients to engage directly with Commissioners and providers of health care to influence commissioning of IUC services across SWL
- The PEG is Chaired by a Patient Representative
- Please use the feedback form below to contact the Patient Engagement Group.
What is the purpose of a PEG?
- The purpose of the PEG is to allow South West London (SWL) patients to have effective input in the provision, monitoring and commissioning of local Integrated Urgent Care (IUC) services, in line with the commissioning cycle
- To share information about the organisation and services
- Encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and well being
- Improve communication between the service providers, the group and the wider population.
What do PEG members do?
- Attend quarterly meetings that cover South West London representing 6 boroughs, Croydon, Kingston, Merton, Richmond, Sutton and Wandsworth
- Share their views and participate in discussions around the services that are offered and how we are working in partnership with SWL Integrated Care Board.
- PEG Membership: A maximum of three Patient members from each Borough may be nominated but only 2 shall have voting rights where necessary.
If you are interested in becoming a patient representative, please complete the form below.