of patients would recommend us
surgeries carried out last year
than our competitors
clean record for hospital acquired infections
Our pledge to you
At Practice Plus Group, we're so confident in our ability to deliver high quality private treatment alongside short waiting times, that we've decided to put our money where our mouth is.
Our pledge to you states that if you don't receive your hip, knee or cataract surgery within four weeks of your consultation, we promise to knock 10% off the price - that's how confident we are!
Now that's a promise you can rely on.
Applies to hip replacement surgery, knee replacement surgery, and cataract surgery. Subject to terms and conditions.
Ready to find out more?
Fill out our quick form and one of our friendly patient advisors will be in touch really soon. Alternatively, why not give us a call?
“It was fantastic: it all went very well and I was delighted that I had the opportunity to have surgery and be back home the same day...." read more
"From my very first visit, the care and consideration I received from the staff was wonderful. Everyone I met in every role was wholly engaged..." read more
“Thorough information, efficient treatment, thoughtful good-humoured nurses and other professionals, a comfortable environment and a great result...." read more
"I would recommend Practice Plus Group without a shadow of a doubt! Everyone was well-mannered and attentive. It was seamless really..." read more
Questions about treatments? Call us to find out more!
Our friendly patient advisors are ready to take your call.
Four Week Pledge
At Practice Plus Group, with our Four Week Pledge, if you choose to have private hip or knee replacement surgery, or private cataract surgery at one of our hospitals or surgical centres, you will have your surgery within 4 weeks of your initial consultation.
If we are unable to undertake your surgery within the 4 weeks, you will receive a 10% discount on the cost of your surgery. That’s our time promise! Subject to terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Four Week Pledge.
- The Four Week Pledge guarantees that if Practice Plus Group are unable to perform a private (self-pay) hip or knee replacement surgery or cataract surgery within 4 weeks of an initial consultation, a 10% discount on surgery price will be applied.
- Anyone who has one of the above surgeries in a Practice Plus Group Hospital or Surgical Centre (please see location list below) is eligible for the Four Week Pledge providing Private Patient Terms and Conditions have been signed and returned.
- If the 10% discount is applicable, it is only redeemable against above stated surgery. It is not valid for use on outpatient appointments, diagnostic tests or any other surgery.
- Any surgery first requires an initial consultation booking. Initial consultations must be booked via the Private Patient Contact Centre by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0330 053 6441. The ability to book an initial consultation is based on criteria which will be discussed before booking.
- The Four Week Pledge begins on the day that your initial consultation takes place.
- If you have had an initial consultation via the NHS at a Practice Plus Group Hospital or Surgical Centre, and you wish to switch to self-pay, the Four Week Pledge will begin on the day you confirm you would like to switch, providing no further initial consultation is required. If another consultation is required, it will begin on the day the latter consultation takes place.
- An initial consultation does not guarantee that surgery will be available or possible. Suitability for surgical surgery is assessed at the initial consultation. No discount will be provided if surgery is not possible for any reason.
- We are unable to offer specific consultants under the Pledge, however Practice Plus Group will endeavour to book with a preferred consultant if possible.
- If you are consented for two or more surgeries during an initial consultation, the Four Week Pledge will only apply to the surgery which is due to take place first.
- If applicable, the 10% discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discounts.
- If applicable, the 10% discount will be applied when making payment for your surgery. If payment has already been made, a 10% discount will be refunded.
- You will not be eligible for the 10% discount under the Four Week Pledge if any of the following apply:
- If for any reason you choose not to accept a surgery date within four weeks of your initial consultation.
- You wish to book with a specific consultant that does not have availability within four weeks of your initial consultation
- You cancel or change your surgery date for any reason.
- You choose not to consent for surgery during your initial consultation.
- Practice Plus Group are not able to apply the 10% discount under the Four Week Pledge if any of the following apply:
- Your consultant requests any diagnostic scans other than an X-ray.
- Your consultant requires additional clinical information from another healthcare professional that does not work at Practice Plus Group (such as your GP or another consultant).
- Your consultant is unable to consent you for surgery during your initial consultation for any reason.
- Your consultant requires a second opinion.
- Your specific circumstance requires an MDT (multidisciplinary team) to take place before surgery can go ahead.
- You have a circumstance, condition or disease which means it is not appropriate or safe to undertake surgery within the timeframe. This includes cancellations on the day.
- You are taking medication that you need to stop for longer than the timeframe.
- Your outpatient appointment or surgery is cancelled on the day due to consultant or hospital staff sickness.
- The specific surgery, speciality or all hospital activity is suspended for any reason including unforeseen circumstances.
- Practice Plus Group reserves the right to cancel a booking where there is evidence of fraud or abuse of any kind, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the Four Week Pledge.
- Practice Plus Group reserves the right to suspend or terminate the scheme; and/or amend these terms and conditions without notice and at their sole discretion.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Practice Plus Group reserves the right to refuse the issue of discount at any time.
- Practice Plus Group reserves the right to vary any and all elements of this discount at any time without notice.
Practice Plus Group Hospital and Surgical Centre locations, as referred to in point 2.
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Barlborough; (offering hip replacement, knee replacement and cataract surgery)
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Emersons Green; (offering hip replacement, knee replacement and cataract surgery)
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Ilford; (offering hip replacement, knee replacement and cataract surgery)
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Plymouth; (offering hip replacement, knee replacement and cataract surgery)
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Shepton Mallet; (offering hip replacement, knee replacement and cataract surgery)
- Practice Plus Group Hospital, Southampton; (offering hip replacement, knee replacement and cataract surgery)
- Practice Plus Group Ophthalmology, Rochdale; (offering cataract surgery)
- Practice Plus Group Surgical Centre, Devizes; (offering cataract surgery)
- Practice Plus Group Surgical Centre, Gillingham; (offering cataract surgery)
- Practice Plus Group Surgical Centre, Portsmouth. (offering cataract surgery)
2023 © Practice Plus Group Holdings Limited is a private limited company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 10787931 whose registered office is at Hawker House 5-6 Napier Court, Napier Road, Reading, Berkshire, England, RG1 8BW