Develop your nursing career – join our team
- An excellent work life balance – you will have regular shifts with defined start and end times, allowing you to spend more time doing what you enjoy outside of work. We also have generous staffing levels that enable you to spend quality time with your patients.
- Flexible working – we can offer you flexible shift patterns and a contract to suit you, whether you are looking for a permanent or bank role, we can help support your career aspirations.
- Outstanding clinical facilities – we invest in our facilities, meaning you will likely have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Cross functional working – being part of our teams allows you to work with and learn from a range of specialists, keeping the job interesting and varied.
- Clear career pathways – our team structure allows for obvious development paths, but we will support you in your development, however you want this to look.
- Clinical training – we will support you to be the best you can at your job and we help you with your revalidation too.
- Clinical leadership and governance structures – our teams are led by accessible and approachable clinical leaders who welcome input from their staff that can make a real difference.
- High quality training and development – we foster a culture of lifelong learning helping them with their career development.
|Theatre team vacancies||Ward team vacancies||Outpatients team vacancies|